Prospering IP Commercialisation Through a Light-and-easy Chat Session the ScholarsGOBusiness is an open sharing platform for all UTM Researchers to get-together and mingles around with well-experienced academic entrepreneurs, who will reveal their secrets on how to be a successful entrepreneur and share invaluable tips on how to win the market. We are spotlight Dr. Yeong Che Fai, founder of UTM Spin-off, DF Automation Sdn Bhd, and Dr. Iskandar Iliyas, founder of Hollistics Lab Sdn Bhd, who will inspire us with insights on how to conduct IP-based businesses effectively which definitely will inspire more to grow the business intention.
- SPIRE Projects activities at Unsyiah
- Dissemination and Discussion of Unsyiah Intellectual Property (IP) Policy
- Regional Conference on IP management in HIEs held in Kuala Lumpur- Malaysia
- Intellectual Property (IP) Policy Meeting and Discussion with the Rector and Vice Rectors of Syiah Kuala University
- Workshop for Patent Drafting of Intellectual Property at Unsyiah in 2019