The Spire project has organised it’s first regional conference aimed at strengthening the ASEAN local innovation ecosystem in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 28-29 November 2019. A total of 120 people from 9 countries around the world, namely: Malaysia, Indonesia, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Philippines and Thailand participated in the above conference. The conference, themed “IP exploitation creativity”, provided a platform to interlink and enhance IP exploitation innovation and creativity knowledge in the arena of research, innovation and commercialisation. In particular, the conference contributed to strengthen knowledge and skills among IP Managers in Institutions of Higher Learning (IPT) towards providing comprehensive IP management services; to empower IP Management Units in providing efficient IP management services to industry and community and to establish a network of IP managers in the ASEAN region as a reference point for all IP exploitation efforts. Spire is a capacity building project funded under the EU Programme Erasmus plus.
- SPIRE Projects activities at Unsyiah
- Dissemination and Discussion of Unsyiah Intellectual Property (IP) Policy
- Regional Conference on IP management in HIEs held in Kuala Lumpur- Malaysia
- Intellectual Property (IP) Policy Meeting and Discussion with the Rector and Vice Rectors of Syiah Kuala University
- Workshop for Patent Drafting of Intellectual Property at Unsyiah in 2019